sexta-feira, março 26, 2010

Rusty

I’m everything you despise
Your hell in Disguise
Your Pain when you want love

You’re all I don’t want in a man
I forgot my escape plan
Now I don’t now were to hide

I’m a Freaking Mistake
You’re all I have, my hate
There’s no Life without pain

The fact is a Lie
The lie is the hate
When you kiss it away

The crime lies inside
The love you hide
In your little black heart

Your hellish device
Unleashed upon my mind
My bringer of despair

When I look to your face
The Lust tangled in hate
The Love in my fate

I’m Rusty for you babe
I’m Thirsty for your hate
My lovely mistake
----------------------------------
Refrão:

Rusty,
If you love me hold me
Let us end with the fiction
My sweet fruit of submission

I’m Rusty for you babe
I’m thirsty for your hate
My Lovely Mistake

The hate is just a Disguise
Release the love you hide
Embrace me one more time

I’m Rusty for you babe
I’m thirsty for your hate
My Lovely Mistake
-------------

Everyone sees
You’re blinded by me
Even the hate’s not for free

I can bitch and deny
Everything can go wrong
But my Love’s so strong

I can see in your eyes
The pain of desire
That sweet burning fire

Love’s such a Stray
What a freaking cliché
I’m yours to take
-----------------------refrao
All that hate to deny
The deepest affection inside
The Love goes beyond the lie

Rusty from all that hate
Bringer of my fate
Of Love and Sage

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário