domingo, agosto 21, 2011

My Loving Book



I don't know what hited me. I just know that all it's left is a book, and i will read it until the very end. Because that's all that's left when you do things you know you shouldn't be doing. Because you need to be patient and wait for what is best for you.

So whatever you do, don't jump into the tracks to catch a train that's moving, you can be lucky but you will eventually get hit by it.
Who dies in the end only fate decides but you will not escape the wreckage and the pain.

Wait. Patiently and Free. Because there's always another train, in another minute, hour, day, week, month or even year. But there is another train.

I only have a book from my only grandfather and i don't know if i will ever see him again because i jumped into the track. Now i'm stuck. With a book to read athousand times while i wait for a chance to see that lovely ageless face again and for another train to come.

The pages are never ending, every letter takes ages to savor, every sentence a reminder of my mistakes, every pharagraph a moment stuck in time when i was happy, every chapter what i loss at others expense. I know i have a lot of waiting in my way.
So i'm staying here where the tracks begin, and see my true life begin when my train finally arrives. 

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário