sábado, julho 17, 2010

Free My Soul

I don’t know from what I’m running
I just need a place to hide
Every time I dodge a bullet
I’m hit with another from behind

I never asked for love
I never asked for forgiveness
I never asked for piece
I only asked for freedom

Free my soul
And watch the stellar light
Feel the Freedom From inside
I never meant to cry
But I never really smiled

It’s the Cry to be free
It’s joy for real
The pain u can’t feel
The joy I can’t see

Set me free

What does it really mean?
What do you really need?
When you’re trapped under the ice
It’s the burning of my lust
Or the death in your mind?

Set me free

The killing
The mortality
The fatality
The casualties
The death I see
When u think I don’t mean shit

“I can see dead people”
And u are the Grim Ripper

Love me
Hate me
Destroy me
And Kiss me

This will always be what I want
Just let my soul free
And love me more than yesterday

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário